Bonjour from Sheila and Dan!
Telephone: ++33 (0) 5 65 36 61 67
Fill in the enquiry form or send us an e-mail by clicking here
We are always happy to tell you more about our self-catering holiday rental accommodation in south-west France near Cahors.
When enquiring about availability by Email:
- Please give your preferred dates of stay and the number of adults and children in your party.
- We always reply to email enquiries; if you don’t receive a reply within 3 days please check your spam and/or try again, or telephone.
- PLEASE confirm receipt of emails immediately so we know you have received the information, even if you are still planning.
How to get here: Fraysse Haut is in the commune of Montcabrier; directions will be given from Puy l’Evêque which is 33km west of Cahors.
View or download a printable document of DIRECTIONS FOR FINDING US
- By car: Via the A20 motorway to Cahors.
- By plane: Nearest airports: Bergerac at 80 km is served by Ryanair and other low cost airlines, with flights from Stansted, East Midlands and varying UK airports. Toulouse Blagnac airport is at 150 km. Bordeaux, Limoges and Rodez are slightly further options. Brive has flights froms London City airport.
- By train: to Cahors (direct trains from Paris Austerlitz). Car hire is available in Cahors.